Re: [NUTS] Way to go Chicoscott #300

  • Scott Paton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      Thanks, Bob. It's been a lot of fun, especially finding your very clever hides! I just wish I had more time to cache, but with a four-year old and two more on the way very soon, I fear my caching time will be limited. So, I'm cachin' while I can! Thanks to all the NUTS out there for making Geocaching in Northern California so much fun!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006

        I need to add something to that way to go... Scott's # 300 had blood, sweat, tears, & mud that day...

        Well, maybe not 300 but later on the day... He & I hiked up with our two 4 yr olds to do "Have Fun Cache & Have Fun Cache 2", & it started out okay & got progressively worse... Long story, but we got through it okay...

        But HEY!!! That's what caching is all about... Right?

        And congrats ChicoScott on # 300 & it was great being with you when you found it!!!

        Jim & L...

        From: "luandbob" <luandbob@...>
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 05:07:10 -0000

        Great job enjoyed seeing you and Jim the other day. Looks like your
        having a lot of fun these days and it shows. Keep up the good work
        Bobolu.

        Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
        Treasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!