new nuts coin

  • debra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      i have started collecting coins and watching the collecting going on
      in the forums and on ebay. i was wondering if when we did our next
      coin if we did a limited addition in another metal (other than the
      metals the group wants and we sell generally) to be sold as a
      fundraising coin for our group. we could sell the fundraising edition
      over ebay to generate money for the group. this metal could only be
      purchased on the auction site and only sold a few at a time over the
      year. would this cause a lot of extra costs to not make it worhtwhile?
      i have seen coins going for 20 and thirty dollars on ebay that the
      owner is still selling for 7 and 8.
      just an idea.
      debra
      p.s. you are right rock been looking at too many coins lately..i still
      don't have one of yours though.