Re: [NUTS] Cache Mobile....

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hey come on you guys! Don't you know the difference between cache and cash?!! We do get some strange looks every time we go over to Nevada (people that can't spell I guess). But that's not half as bad as at the GBES Rally two years ago when we painted "Rock" on one side of our truck, and "Crystal" on the other... half of Fallon was following us around... guess they thought we were the Good Humor guy! The full impact didn't hit us 'til we saw the cops watching us! :o) And Debra, I'm shocked! You've been staring at too many geocoins or something! (skirt lifter's). Wow, you guys! Family site here ya know! R&C