Re: [NUTS] Cache Mobile....

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      That would be Rock&Crystal! :o) The license plate is also featured on the back of the editions of our R&C geocoin. :o) Rock

      Who has the blue vehicle with the geocaching.com license plate holder and the license 4 CACHE?

      -=Thrak=-
    • nelson143
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        That plate got someone a faux-parking ticket once ;)
        That would be Rock&Crystal! :o) The license plate is also featured on the back of the editions of our R&C geocoin. :o) Rock

        Who has the blue vehicle with the geocaching.com license plate holder and the license 4 CACHE?

        -=Thrak=-
      • Thrak
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          OMG!!  -- tell me it wasn't for "soliciting"........

          -=Thrak=-

          > That plate got someone a faux-parking ticket once ;)

        • debra jaynes
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            nah..it was for lifting a skirt........on a lamp post.
            debra

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              Hey come on you guys! Don't you know the difference between cache and cash?!! We do get some strange looks every time we go over to Nevada (people that can't spell I guess). But that's not half as bad as at the GBES Rally two years ago when we painted "Rock" on one side of our truck, and "Crystal" on the other... half of Fallon was following us around... guess they thought we were the Good Humor guy! The full impact didn't hit us 'til we saw the cops watching us! :o) And Debra, I'm shocked! You've been staring at too many geocoins or something! (skirt lifter's). Wow, you guys! Family site here ya know! R&C