ET Cache back in Paradise...

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      I grabbed ET again from Reno while on vacation for July 4th, and moved
      it to Colorado. However, it was promptly stolen. So as a courtesy I
      recreated it and placed it in Paradise this morning. Let the games
      begin!!!

      For those who haven't seen ET around, it is one of the few travelling
      caches in existence. Check it out at
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCE8D4 and
      remember that you need to post the new coordinates when it is moved....

      Too bad I didn't cross paths with Rock&Crystal *before* their cool
      Alaska trip (growl of envY!) and send it up that way for a nifty
      journey...