Cache Mobile....

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
      Who has the blue vehicle with the geocaching.com license plate holder and the license 4 CACHE?

      -=Thrak=-
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
        Uh oh...someone's in trouble.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          That would be Rock&Crystal! :o) The license plate is also featured on the back of the editions of our R&C geocoin. :o) Rock

          Who has the blue vehicle with the geocaching.com license plate holder and the license 4 CACHE?

          -=Thrak=-
        • nelson143
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            That plate got someone a faux-parking ticket once ;)

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              OMG!!  -- tell me it wasn't for "soliciting"........

              -=Thrak=-

              > That plate got someone a faux-parking ticket once ;)

            • debra jaynes
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                nah..it was for lifting a skirt........on a lamp post.
                debra

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                  Hey come on you guys! Don't you know the difference between cache and cash?!! We do get some strange looks every time we go over to Nevada (people that can't spell I guess). But that's not half as bad as at the GBES Rally two years ago when we painted "Rock" on one side of our truck, and "Crystal" on the other... half of Fallon was following us around... guess they thought we were the Good Humor guy! The full impact didn't hit us 'til we saw the cops watching us! :o) And Debra, I'm shocked! You've been staring at too many geocoins or something! (skirt lifter's). Wow, you guys! Family site here ya know! R&C