Re: Redvoodoo nab #500

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 6:08 PM
      Redvoodoo?  Who is this "Redvoodoo" to whom you refer?

      Oh!  You mean the folks that have been smacking me around on the FTF trail lately?  THAT Redvoodoo?  BAH!!!

      Grats on the milestone. Now you have to watch out for Scooter08 since he got his own name. Seems he aced YOU out of  two FTF the other day. :D