Re: [NUTS] New poll for nuts_

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 1, 2006
      yes I want a hiking medallion
    • nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 24, 2006
        nuts_ group:

        Here is your chance to cast your vote to (maybe) help shape the future of the caches you find.

        What type of cache do we need more of in the N.U.T.S. area?

        What would you like to see?

        You can vote for multiple categories on this one so go for it.

        o micro cache
        o small cache
        o ammo can cache
        o large cache
        o multi-cache
        o puzzle cache
        o night cache
        o easy cache
        o moderately hard cache
        o hard cache
        o evily hard cache
        o mountain cache
        o city cache
        o rural cache
        o hiking cache
        o drive-up cache
        o caches close to Thrak's house -- (ohh, ohh, ohh... pick me!)

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!