Re: [NUTS] NUTS Group and email

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2006

      Bryan, Do you realize that you are within 7 hours of a Project A.P.E. Cache?  Mission 7: Crab Creek (Project APE) GCEF7.  Might be worth tossing Acorn & his new gal in the back of a rental car and making a midnite run!  I mean if you're just sitting in a conference room all day....heck, I've gotten some of my best naps in rooms like that!

      Actually you are within 4 hours of Return of the Planet of the Apes GCBA4, but you don't get the icon with that one.

      Go for it!!  Make us Proud - you are NUTS, Right?!?!?!?!