RE: Aquatic Park

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      The group picnic area has been reserved for "NUTS in Paradise" on June
      24, 2006 from 4-8pm. This will be a Tropical themed event. (Sorry...no
      scuba diving allowed in the pond). The Paradise Parks & Recreation
      District even offered to bring in more picnic tables for us if it looks
      like we might exceed 150 people.
      I will be asking for food ideas as the time nears. Thanks...Blu

      P.S. Rock & Crystal...I'll be in touch for your expertise on these
      events.