Re: [NUTS] Sigh............ No love........

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      ann i just read where several yahoo groups have people with problems receiving.. i don't know why it would be so random. one other group their email is not functioning for anyone and has been down for several days..so maybe it is yahoo.
      debra

      On 1/31/06, Anne and Gary (CASAS) <alilcasa@...> wrote:
      okay okay it must be yahoo groups as this one just now arrived. won't bother the nuts group anymore about it and will watch the website.

      Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
      But, but, but............ It's from The Tick!

      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" < nelson143@s...> wrote:

      > I have rented the first several seasons of Space Ghost ;)
      > Ed

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS