Re: [NUTS] Chinese Dragon N.U.T.S. Event

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
      NUTS!!! We will really miss you guys. What happened to your
      priorities granddaughter over geocaching(LOL)

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Pat or Bert Hall" <bnphall@n...>
      wrote:
      > Drat and double drat! Granddaughter is in a horse show on the
      21st and we are commanded to go.
      > Tanky

      of Service.
    • Jack Warson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
        Well.....

        wrote:
        > Drat and double drat!  Granddaughter is in a horse show on the
        21st and we are commanded to go.
        > Tanky

        of Service.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
          Did you see we found some of your caches today in the Oroville area.  We were right behind Ed and Julie I'm sure.