NUTS Group and email

  • CASAS
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
      Wondered where all the N.U.T.S. were today. Not getting the email
      from the website??? Last one received was Thrak's "Hey! It seems that
      Ed knows where the name Thrak comes from. :)"

      Anyone else experiencing this?

      Anne
    • debra jaynes
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
        thraks' polishing his superhero suit ,watching the polls and squirrel isn't talking since the words "cattle guard" came up.
        debra

        On 1/31/06, CASAS <alilcasa@...> wrote:
        Wondered where all the N.U.T.S. were today. Not getting the email
        from the website??? Last one received was Thrak's "Hey! It seems that
        Ed knows where the name Thrak comes from. :)"

        Anyone else experiencing this?

        Anne

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
          Actually this SKWERL is sitting in a hotel room outside of Boston watching it snow right now and trying to figure out how to grab a quick 1/1 here between meetings this week ;-)

          And I found a new squirrel at a local store to bring home when Acorn and I get to come back to sunny CA!

          And there was no shortage of NUTS mail as far as I can tell!!! ;-) :-)

          The SKWERL

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
            ahhh..is it a girl skwerl?

            On 1/31/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
[...]

            Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
            Treasure seeker

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Bryan Wright

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
                    I set my account to NOT receive mail from these posts.  I just come here and check the forum itself.  You can't trust yahoo groups to send the mail.

                    -=Thrak=-

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "CASAS" <alilcasa@y...> wrote:

                    > Wondered where all the N.U.T.S. were today. Not getting the email
                    > from the website??? Last one received was Thrak's "Hey! It seems that
                    > Ed knows where the name Thrak comes from. :)"
                    >
                    > Anyone else experiencing this?
                    >
                    > Anne

                  • CASAS
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
                      I have yet to receive any nuts mail since this morning and I have
                      made no changes in any preferences. CUT OFF that's what I am.
                      Guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. At least there's news on the
                      group page.

                      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Wright <bryan@s...> wrote:

                      > Yep, she is a cute grey squirrel and her name is Sweet Oakley
                      Squirrrel. Acorn is quite taken by her, although his friends back
                      home in CA will probably be quite jealous!

                      > debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote: ahhh..is it a girl skwerl?
                      >
                      > On 1/31/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@s...> wrote: Actually this
                      SKWERL is sitting in a hotel room outside of Boston watching it snow
                      right now and trying to figure out how to grab a quick 1/1 here
                      between meetings this week ;-)

                      > And I found a new squirrel at a local store to bring home when
                      Acorn and I get to come back to sunny CA!

                      > And there was no shortage of NUTS mail as far as I can tell!!! ;-
                      ) :-)

                      > The SKWERL
                      >

                      > debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:
                      > thraks' polishing his superhero suit ,watching the polls and
                      squirrel isn't talking since the words "cattle guard" came up.
                      > debra
                      >

                      > On 1/31/06, CASAS <alilcasa@y...> wrote: Wondered where all
                      the N.U.T.S. were today. Not getting the email
                      > from the website??? Last one received was Thrak's "Hey! It seems
                      that
                      > Ed knows where the name Thrak comes from. :)"
                      >
                      > Anyone else experiencing this?
                      >
                      > Anne

                      Service.

                      > ---------------------------------

                      > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                      crafts Treasure seeker

                      Service.

                      > ---------------------------------

                      > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                      crafts Treasure seeker

                      Service.

                      > ---------------------------------

                    • CASAS
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 31, 2006
                        i've always gotten the emails before or at least I must have gotten
                        most of them. I'd rather read as email but
                        I'll adjust until it starts working again I guess.

                        Anne

                        <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> , "CASAS"
                        > <alilcasa@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Wondered where all the N.U.T.S. were today. Not getting the email
                        > > from the website??? Last one received was Thrak's "Hey! It seems
                        that
                        > > Ed knows where the name Thrak comes from. :)"
                        > >
                        > > Anyone else experiencing this?
                        > >
                        > > Anne

                      • Bryan Wright
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 1, 2006
                          Well, I think Acorn is more likely to be happy that he has another minion in his quest for world domination...

                          So far S.O.S. seems happy with her squirrelly surroundings!

                          Looks like temps will get up to about 44 degrees today.  Unfortunately, the inside of one conference room looks just like the inside of any other conference room.  Hopefully we'll have a chance to get out and do a little exploring after work today!

                          The SKWERL

                          Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:
                          Just make sure Acorn makes her an honest squirrel before, well, you
                          know. Those unexpected grandsquirrelbabies can be very hard to
                          explain. :)

                          Hope you are having fun in Boston, Bryan...

                          On Jan 31, 2006, at 7:27 PM, Bryan Wright wrote:

                          > Yep, she is a cute grey squirrel and her name is Sweet Oakley
                          > Squirrrel. Acorn is quite taken by her, although his friends back
                          > home in CA will probably be quite jealous!
                          >
                          > debra jaynes wrote:
                          > ahhh..is it a girl skwerl?
                          >
                          > On 1/31/06, Bryan Wright wrote:
                          > Actually this SKWERL is sitting in a hotel room outside of Boston
                          > watching it snow right now and trying to figure out how to grab a
                          > quick 1/1 here between meetings this week ;-)
                          >
                          > And I found a new squirrel at a local store to bring home when
                          > Acorn and I get to come back to sunny CA!
                          >
                          > And there was no shortage of NUTS mail as far as I can tell!!! ;-) :-)
                          >
                          > The SKWERL
                          >

                          > debra jaynes wrote:
                          > thraks' polishing his superhero suit ,watching the polls and
                          > squirrel isn't talking since the words "cattle guard" came up.
                          > debra
                          >

                          > On 1/31/06, CASAS wrote:
                          > Wondered where all the N.U.T.S. were today. Not getting the email
                          > from the website??? Last one received was Thrak's "Hey! It seems that
                          > Ed knows where the name Thrak comes from. :)"
                          >
                          > Anyone else experiencing this?
                          >
                          > Anne
                          >

                          > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                          >

                          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          >
                          > Visit your group "nuts_" on the web.

                          > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
                          > Treasure seeker
                          >
                          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          >
                          > Visit your group "nuts_" on the web.

                          > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
                          > Treasure seeker
                          >
                          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          >
                          > Visit your group "nuts_" on the web.

                        • Raymond
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 1, 2006

                            Bryan, Do you realize that you are within 7 hours of a Project A.P.E. Cache?  Mission 7: Crab Creek (Project APE) GCEF7.  Might be worth tossing Acorn & his new gal in the back of a rental car and making a midnite run!  I mean if you're just sitting in a conference room all day....heck, I've gotten some of my best naps in rooms like that!

                            Actually you are within 4 hours of Return of the Planet of the Apes GCBA4, but you don't get the icon with that one.

                            Go for it!!  Make us Proud - you are NUTS, Right?!?!?!?!