Redvoodoo nab #500

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
      Redvoodoo and family crested #500 today!
      Way to go!!

      Ed & Julie
      TB&TB
    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006

        On Fire !!   Good Job!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

        > Redvoodoo and family crested #500 today!
        > Way to go!!
        >
        > Ed & Julie
        > TB&TB

      • blucruzfamily
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          Way to go guys! Your cathing up to me, but it's not about the
          numbers......right?

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Raymond" <rxcooper@s...> wrote:

          > On Fire !! Good Job!
          >

          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@s...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Redvoodoo and family crested #500 today!
          > > Way to go!!
          > >
          > > Ed & Julie
          > > TB&TB

        • debra jaynes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
            CONGRATULATIONS....
            debra

            On 1/31/06, blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
            Way to go guys!  Your cathing up to me, but it's not about the
            numbers......right?

          • Thrak
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
              Redvoodoo?  Who is this "Redvoodoo" to whom you refer?

              Oh!  You mean the folks that have been smacking me around on the FTF trail lately?  THAT Redvoodoo?  BAH!!!

              Grats on the milestone. Now you have to watch out for Scooter08 since he got his own name. Seems he aced YOU out of  two FTF the other day. :D