Re: [NUTS] Chinese Dragon N.U.T.S. Event

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8 6:35 AM
      Wooa, wait a minute.  Just just grab an extra horse and gallop on down!!!
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8 9:50 PM
        NUTS!!! We will really miss you guys. What happened to your
        priorities granddaughter over geocaching(LOL)

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Pat or Bert Hall" <bnphall@n...>
        wrote:
        > Drat and double drat! Granddaughter is in a horse show on the
        21st and we are commanded to go.
        > Tanky

        of Service.
      • Jack Warson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8 9:58 PM
          Well.....

          wrote:
          > Drat and double drat!  Granddaughter is in a horse show on the
          21st and we are commanded to go.
          > Tanky

          of Service.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8 9:59 PM
            Did you see we found some of your caches today in the Oroville area.  We were right behind Ed and Julie I'm sure.