GeoWoodstock IV

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30 9:22 PM
      GeoWoodstock IV is Memorial Day weekend in Texas this year.  We had a few NUTS & RCGDS folks at GWIII in Jacksonville, FL last year, just wondering who plans on going this year besides us.
      Here is a link to GW IV    http://snipurl.com/m311

      Mike
    • lildevil@gpxspinner.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        > GeoWoodstock IV is Memorial Day weekend in Texas this year.
        > just wondering who plans on going this year besides us.

        Angel and I are currently about 80% sure we'll be there.

        Lil Devil