Re: [NUTS] Chinese Dragon N.U.T.S. Event

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2004
      Drat and double drat!  Granddaughter is in a horse show on the 21st and we are commanded to go.  more than 140 cool smileys can be introduced into your e-mail by a simple mouse click - download that free tool at www.schmaili.com
      Tanky
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
        Wooa, wait a minute.  Just just grab an extra horse and gallop on down!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
          NUTS!!! We will really miss you guys. What happened to your
          priorities granddaughter over geocaching(LOL)

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Pat or Bert Hall" <bnphall@n...>
          wrote:
          > Drat and double drat! Granddaughter is in a horse show on the
          21st and we are commanded to go.
          > Tanky

          of Service.
        • Jack Warson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
            Well.....

            wrote:
            > Drat and double drat!  Granddaughter is in a horse show on the
            21st and we are commanded to go.
            > Tanky

            of Service.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8, 2004
              Did you see we found some of your caches today in the Oroville area.  We were right behind Ed and Julie I'm sure.