Re: [NUTS] Rock & Crystal get #1,000!

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2004
      We did notice the gap is closing, but its not a competition, right??  Alaska was beautiful, we had wonderful weather and had great fishing, plus got to see the northern lights last nite, maybe we'll send for pebble and not return!!!  Nope, gotta come back to more California caches, right??  We are NUTS after all Smiley emoticon