Gathering N.U.T.S. an event

  • cache_us_if_you_can
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      Kokopeli, Where Am I, PhoneGuy and Cache_Us_If_You_Can are hosting a
      cache event in Redding, complete with potluck BBQ (tri-tip provided),
      games, raffle (to cover cost) and more! I'll post the waypoint and
      more information as soon as we have final approval (it's pending
      right now).
    • cache_us_if_you_can
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
        Here's the link: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
        guid=8d00be5a-1cfc-49cb-bdcf-a2b59921dbcd
      • gallahad
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
          The second line of the URL on this message didn't
          process as part of the link and, if one clicks on it,
          it produces an error message. It is necessary to
          click the link, the go back and copy the next line of
          text and past it at the end of the link URL to make
          the connection......