Re: [NUTS] Rock & Crystal top 700 finds!

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
      Shhhhhhh!! we were trying to be sneaky... guess that's a little hard to do around here! Thanks for the congrats, and thanks for the #700 at Maggies Bouncing on the Highway... Pebble was thrilled!!  Rock&Crystal & Pebble, too

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2004

        I just had to get in her & say congratulations also... But I’m a little embarrassed that I have been a Geocacher since Nov. 2001 & only have 67 find & 4 hides... That's why I haven’t jumped in here before, but they do deserve kudos!!!

        Keep on Hunting!!!

        And, Hi to all the NUTS!!!

        ka6aru (Jim)