NUTS Hiking Staff Medallions............

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      See email exchange below. It looks like Coins and Pins could handle our needs. I'm not the right person to handle this if we want to go ahead but I would definitely be interested in purchasing the thing if somebody else wanted to continue from here. Anybody want to run with this?

      [Begin cut and paste]
      Hi,

      How could I forget the NUTS group? You've got some of the nicest members!

      Do you need a hole in the top and bottom? How big would like the medallion?

      Once I get a these answers I'll work up a quote for you.

      Thank you,

      Tess
      CoinsAndPins.com
      Aaron Charles Promotions