Re: [NUTS] YFCranky

  • EILEEN BELAN
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2006
      You certainly have the right to be cranky. There was a mark on the coordinates when we went to find the cache after the dinner but I didn't think someone would actually mark the correct ones so we looked four places before we finally hit on the correct ones. That's me, if there is a more difficult way to do something, I will discover it.

      Eileen...imcaver

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      I am so disappointed.  At each event I try to place a *surprise* cache for the gang's entertainment.  Just for fun YFCranky was a little different, the first stage listing 5 different coordinates one of which was the actual cache, the rest dead-ends.  Dream Cache-rs ! noted in their log that someone had marked the cache coordinates at the first stage, which would take the fun out of it.  I thought they were kidding, but I checked the cache today and they were right.  Someone at the event who found the cache actually went back to stage one and marked the actual cache coordinate.  I am discouraged that someone would do this.