Plunk memorial

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Just wanted to thank those who attended the celebration of life today.  Our family was very pleased at the turn out.  I have been reading the posts each day and appreciate the concern and the donation to The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation.  I'll look forward to seeing you all at an event or cache real soon.
      Froggy