Re: [NUTS] GPS units on cameras

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Somebody will.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 1:56 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] GPS units on cameras

      If we connect GPS machines to digital cameras, the gps coordinates can be part of the individual photograph data along with the date, time and id number that they now record.  That would make it easier to find the location again, if need be.   Also, when you don't know where a photo was taken, the coordinates will tell you.  We can do the same thing with video cameras.

      Or...instead of connectting GPS units to cameras, why not connect cameras to GPS units.

      47Dad47