Re: [NUTS] Rock & Crystal get #1,000!

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2004
      Thump!  Thump!   Thump!   Thump!
      Tanky
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Escapades
      Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 8:46 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Rock & Crystal get #1,000!

      Rock & Crystal got there 1,000th cache find on there trip to Alaska.
      It will be fun hearing all about there trip.  Way to go guys, I bet
      Tankys hearing footsteps now!

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Pat or Bert Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2004
        Way to go guys!!  There's something magic about 1000.  I kind of relaxed after reaching it, but that would be a mistake if this was a competition, right?
        Looks like I'll have to go to Alaska.
        Tanky
      • Donald Liddiard
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2004
          We did notice the gap is closing, but its not a competition, right??  Alaska was beautiful, we had wonderful weather and had great fishing, plus got to see the northern lights last nite, maybe we'll send for pebble and not return!!!  Nope, gotta come back to more California caches, right??  We are NUTS after all Smiley emoticon