Re: [NUTS] Kokopeli hits 500!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      Congrats to Kokopelli!!!!  I know its not a competion,BUT we are only 69 finds behind but who keeps track anyways (LOL)  500 finds I bet you have seen lots of interesting places since you started geocaching.  Way to go.
      Escapades

      cache_us_if_you_can <steinrdg@...> wrote:
      Kokopeli hit 500 finds tonight! Read more about it here:
      http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?act=ST&f=23&t=76963

    • Donald Liddiard