Re: Rock & Crystal get #1,000!

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Escapades" <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
      > Rock & Crystal got there 1,000th cache

      Way to go, guys!!! Another deca-centurion in the group!!!

      And remember, "it's not a competition...."
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=594285d1-ba5f-4357-89e7-68ee6b74dccf
    • cmurphey@theunion.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
        Way to Go!! You guy's are GREAT!!!
        I am in Iowa doing a few caches and getting some new ideas. A cache in a
        corn cobb???
        Thewoodchuck