Rock & Crystal get #1,000!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      Rock & Crystal got there 1,000th cache find on there trip to Alaska.
      It will be fun hearing all about there trip. Way to go guys, I bet
      Tankys hearing footsteps now!
    • Teeje
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Escapades" <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
        > Rock & Crystal got there 1,000th cache

        Way to go, guys!!! Another deca-centurion in the group!!!

        And remember, "it's not a competition...."
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=594285d1-ba5f-4357-89e7-68ee6b74dccf
      • cmurphey@theunion.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
          Way to Go!! You guy's are GREAT!!!
          I am in Iowa doing a few caches and getting some new ideas. A cache in a
          corn cobb???
          Thewoodchuck