Re: [NUTS] Ft. Bragg campin' & Cachin'

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
      Fort Bragg is a great place for geocaching.  We had a blast with my cousins Private Eyes.  All the ones by Team Sagefox are good. We also enjoyed Not in Kansas, we did it last year and went back this year for the best breakfast in town.
      There are about 5 caches close to each other from Pudding Creek down to Glass Beach and Glass Beach 2 which are not too hard but nice views.
      If you camp at Macaricker there are a couple there too.
      Have fun!