Re: [NUTS] Ft. Bragg campin' & Cachin'

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hey guys - hope you have a great time at the coast.  We highly recommend the cache called "Not in Kansas".  The Glass Beach caches are fun also.  There is another called "Lighthouse Too" that takes you out to a lighthouse museum.  If you did have more time we would suggest driving down to Mendocino to do the virtual walking tour called "The Benches of Mendocino".  Just also wanted to say hi to all you NUTS down home in the States.  We are having a blast up here in Canada.  We are in Smithers, BC and have been caching along the way to Alaska. And yes Tanky, just today we have hit 1000, but have been to afraid to check your stats and have no clue how far behind we have dropped.  We do plan on spending a day in the Seattle area on the way home just caching around there, so be afraid, be very afraid Smiley emoticon.  Happy caching!!Rock&Crystal ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 10:42 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Ft. Bragg campin' & Cachin'

      Julie and I are going to Ft. Bragg to camp for 2 days, and thought
      we might get a little caching dome while we are there.

      I see some NUTS were there recently (Escapades, Private Eyes,
      etc)....anyone have some caches to recommend? We won't have a lot of
      time, so the lenghtly multi caches can wait till next time.

      Thanks :)
      Ed & Julie
      The Badge & the Butterfly

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM