Ft. Bragg campin' & Cachin'

  • Ed & Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      Julie and I are going to Ft. Bragg to camp for 2 days, and thought
      we might get a little caching dome while we are there.

      I see some NUTS were there recently (Escapades, Private Eyes,
      etc)....anyone have some caches to recommend? We won't have a lot of
      time, so the lenghtly multi caches can wait till next time.

      Thanks :)
      Ed & Julie
      The Badge & the Butterfly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
        Fort Bragg is a great place for geocaching.  We had a blast with my cousins Private Eyes.  All the ones by Team Sagefox are good. We also enjoyed Not in Kansas, we did it last year and went back this year for the best breakfast in town.
        There are about 5 caches close to each other from Pudding Creek down to Glass Beach and Glass Beach 2 which are not too hard but nice views.
        If you camp at Macaricker there are a couple there too.
        Have fun!