Re: [NUTS] Oldest caches in Butte County?

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14 8:31 AM
      Hi Ed & everyone else...
      As far as "Trip Trop" & "Bidwell Cache", yes, they were under the same bridge, but on different sides, & at different time... The "Bidwell Cache" was the 1st cache that I ever did... It was 11-15-01... Laryssa went, but she didn't walk back then... I did get a picture of her teething on my 1st GPS... Then I did "Trip-Trop, Trip-Trop" on 6-07-03...
      TNX for the Trip-Trop down memory lane... lol
      Jim