Re: one more oldie

  • Juniper M. Sumpter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2004
      I should also probably mention that "High Adventure" has been around since
      9/2001...of course no one has found it since 2002. It's primed and waiting
      for someone to come along....
    • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2004
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2004
          Hi Ed & everyone else...
          As far as "Trip Trop" & "Bidwell Cache", yes, they were under the same bridge, but on different sides, & at different time... The "Bidwell Cache" was the 1st cache that I ever did... It was 11-15-01... Laryssa went, but she didn't walk back then... I did get a picture of her teething on my 1st GPS... Then I did "Trip-Trop, Trip-Trop" on 6-07-03...
          TNX for the Trip-Trop down memory lane... lol
          Jim