Re: [NUTS] Welcome.....

  • Tim wells
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
      Again, Thanks for the Warm Welcome and looking forward to it. How did you know about the kilt any way? HAHA

      geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      A big N.U.T.S. welcome to Jim&Jackie and NorcalChico. Remember to wear
      your kilts to the dinner if you have them. :)

    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
        I think there was only one kilt at the last dinner - maybe Rock will wear his this time. I know that in the video we saw last time there were a number of NUTS in kilts.

        -=Thrak=-

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Tim wells <mntbikeridertim@s...> wrote:

        > Again, Thanks for the Warm Welcome and looking forward to it. How did you know about the kilt any way? HAHA
        >
        > geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote: A big N.U.T.S. welcome to Jim&Jackie and NorcalChico. Remember to wear
        > your kilts to the dinner if you have them.

        > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
          Then maybe they need to get a kilt that is just a wee
          bit longer?

          Just askin'...