Re: [NUTS] Event??

  • jesterboxer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
      Thanks, Rock for the update! We'll do our best to be there... BTW
      anybody got an XP boot disk... ours is still packed from our move in
      December... somewhere.... :-(

      Carolyn aka "JesterMrs"

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:

      > For Jesters.... "Double Dog Dare Ya" event will be at Li's Chinese
      Cuisine in Oroville on Sat. 1/21 at 5-8 pm. Rock&Crystal and Woodchuck
      presenting. Come one, come all. That's some serious computer
      problems... six weeks!! :o( Usual fare and raffles, etc. Oh, and a
      bunch of NUTS... of course)!! See ya there? R&C
    • Tim wells
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
        Carolyn,
        I have a boot Disc if your still in need of one. If you need it before the event and live in Chico I would be glad to meet you somewhere.
        Just let me know.
        NorcalChico ( Tim )