Cameras in caches...... where are the pics?

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      I've found cameras in a few caches where you are supposed to take a picture of yourself or your caching crew.  Some have been full when I got there and some have had pictures left so, at a couple of caches, I took the picture.  What happens to the pictures? Do the cache owners ever actually put them on the cache pages?  The only one I've seen so far where the pictures actually got posted was on the Dastardly and Muttley cache - the picture was already posted when I went to log the cache!

      Others I can think of off the top of my head were Jungle Adventure, Coleman Cache, and Candid Cache.  I know I found full cameras in a couple of caches as well.

      Soooooo.......... where are the pics? Shouldn't they be in the gallery page for the cache? Inquiring minds want to know!

      -=Thrak=-