RE: [NUTS] Re: Update #2 on Geocaching "Permits"

  • CASAS
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 9, 2006
      OH OOOPS! OF course we'll find enough stuff for the raffle!!!

      (Thought that was a private email)

      CASAS <alilcasa@...> wrote:
      okay. thanks Bryan. Hoping we find enough items to make the raffle interesting.

      anne

      Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
      Hee hee, I’ve already got him taken care of J.  Second (and final!) wave of stickers should be showing up at Acorn’s Abode any day now!

      The SKWERL