Re: [NUTS] Raffle at It's the year of the Dog - Come Join us!!

  • CASAS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
      that would be great....thanks!
      Anne of Casas

      debra jaynes <qattales@...> wrote:
      i have a couple of silicon geocaching bracelets for the caches if you would like.
      debra/qattales

      On 12/30/05, CASAS < alilcasa@...> wrote:
      Hey NUTS Cachers,
      We will be raffling off ready made caches and cache containers at the next RCGDS
      event (and whatever else is dontated). Bring a few extra dollars and feel free to donate a cache or cache container. Proceeds go to the kitty. Hope to see you there.

      THANKS,
      CASAS

      Yahoo! Shopping

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS