Re: [NUTS] Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
      Yet another beautiful day.  And it's supposed to rain all day Saturday.  Sigh......

      I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches.  I've had the coordinates
      for Dastardly and Muttley since Monday night. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough.
      I get off work early on Fridays.

      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:

      > lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am a bit
      > rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
      > debra
      >

      > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
      > >
      > > Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING? SICK, SICK,
      > > SICK!!!!!
      > >
      > > -=Thrak=-
      > >

      > > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes qattales@g... wrote:
      > > >
      > > > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry
      > > =)
      > > > debra/qattales

      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw>
      > > Craft
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA>
      > > Treasure
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ

    • debra jaynes

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
          Don't worry Thrak, they're still there waiting for you.
          I heard it was only supposed to be a 50% chance on Saturday now. The
          brunt of the storm is to move through Friday evening and be clearing
          out by Saturday Midday.
          __Blu__