Re: [NUTS] 400

  • Brenda Iealti
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 11:55 AM
      Watch out Escapades we are trying to catch up with you!! Thanks for getting us hooked on geocaching, it seems like thats all we been thinking about...

      Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
      The best thing about geocaching is all the great people we have met and become friends with.  Second best thing is all the interesting places we have been to.
      We are just trying to stay ahead of our cousins Private Eyes (LOL)

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      Don means "ways to go".
      Tanky