Re: [NUTS] Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
      lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am  a bit rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
      debra

      On 1/4/06, geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING?  SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!

      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:

      > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry =)
      > debra/qattales
      >

      > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
      > >
      > > The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!
      > >
      > > -=Thrak=-

      > > Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
      > >

      > > ------------------------------

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
        Yet another beautiful day.  And it's supposed to rain all day Saturday.  Sigh......

        I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches.  I've had the coordinates
        for Dastardly and Muttley since Monday night. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough.
        I get off work early on Fridays.

        -=Thrak=-

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:

        > lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am a bit
        > rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
        > debra
        >

        > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
        > >
        > > Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING? SICK, SICK,
        > > SICK!!!!!
        > >
        > > -=Thrak=-
        > >

        > > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes qattales@g... wrote:
        > > >
        > > > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry
        > > =)
        > > > debra/qattales

        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw>
        > > Craft
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA>
        > > Treasure
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ

      • debra jaynes

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
            Don't worry Thrak, they're still there waiting for you.
            I heard it was only supposed to be a 50% chance on Saturday now. The
            brunt of the storm is to move through Friday evening and be clearing
            out by Saturday Midday.
            __Blu__