Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [NUTS] Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Expand Messages
  • KEIRA PALMER
    Don t worry you arn t the only one stuck at work, but I may run out for a luch-time cache. ... geo_thrak wrote: The sun is shining and
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
      Don't worry you arn't the only one stuck at work, but I may run out for a luch-time cache.
       
      :-) Keira of the C.A.K.E. UNIT


      geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!

      -=Thrak=-


      Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

    • Pat or Bert Hall
      I felt so sorry for you guys I limited myself to two caches today. ... From: KEIRA PALMER To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:38 PM
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
        I felt so sorry for you guys I limited myself to two caches today.
        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:38 PM
        Subject: Re: [NUTS] Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

        Don't worry you arn't the only one stuck at work, but I may run out for a luch-time cache.
         
        :-) Keira of the C.A.K.E. UNIT


        geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
        The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!

        -=Thrak=-


        Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

      • geo_thrak
        Soooooooo....... You re at HOME and not out CACHING? SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!! -=Thrak=-
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
          Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING?  SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!

          -=Thrak=-


          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:
          >
          > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry =)
          > debra/qattales
          >
          >
          > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
          > >
          > > The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!
          > >
          > > -=Thrak=-
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > SPONSORED LINKS
          > > Hobby and craft supply<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw> Craft
          > > hobby<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA> Treasure
          > > seeker<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ>
          > > ------------------------------
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > >
          > > - Visit your group "nuts_ <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_>" on
          > > the web.
          > >
          > > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > > nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comnuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
          > >
          > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          > > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
          > >
          > >
          > > ------------------------------
          > >
          >
        • debra jaynes
          lololololololol..well i didn t sleep last night..i am a bit rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go. debra
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
            lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am  a bit rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
            debra

             
            On 1/4/06, geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
            Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING?  SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!

            -=Thrak=-
             


            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:
            >
            > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry =)
            > debra/qattales
            >
            >
            > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
            > >
            > > The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!
            > >
            > > -=Thrak=-
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > SPONSORED LINKS
            > > Hobby and craft supply< http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw> Craft
            > > hobby< http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA> Treasure
            > > seeker< http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ>
            > > ------------------------------
            > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            > >
            > >
            > > - Visit your group "nuts_ < http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_>" on
            > > the web.
            > >
            > > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > > nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comnuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
            > >
            > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > > Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
            > >
            > >
            > > ------------------------------
            > >
            >


            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!



            SPONSORED LINKS
            Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker


            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




          • geo_thrak
            Yet another beautiful day. And it s supposed to rain all day Saturday. Sigh...... I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches. I ve had the
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
              Yet another beautiful day.  And it's supposed to rain all day Saturday.  Sigh......

              I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches.  I've had the coordinates
              for Dastardly and Muttley since Monday night. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough.
              I get off work early on Fridays.

              -=Thrak=-


              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:
              >
              > lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am a bit
              > rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
              > debra
              >
              >
              > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
              > >
              > > Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING? SICK, SICK,
              > > SICK!!!!!
              > >
              > > -=Thrak=-
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes qattales@g... wrote:
              > > >
              > > > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry
              > > =)
              > > > debra/qattales
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
              > > > >
              > > > > The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!
              > > > >
              > > > > -=Thrak=-
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > SPONSORED LINKS
              > > > > Hobby and craft supply<
              > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw>
              > > Craft
              > > > > hobby<
              > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA>
              > > Treasure
              > > > > seeker<
              > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ
              > > >
              > > > > ------------------------------
              > > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > - Visit your group "nuts_ <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_>" on
              > > > > the web.
              > > > >
              > > > > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > > > >
              > > nuts_-unsubscribe@y..._-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe<http://nuts_-unsubscribe@y..._-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com/?subject=Unsubscribe>
              > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > > > > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > ------------------------------
              > > > >
              > > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > SPONSORED LINKS
              > > Hobby and craft supply<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw> Craft
              > > hobby<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA> Treasure
              > > seeker<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ>
              > > ------------------------------
              > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              > >
              > >
              > > - Visit your group "nuts_ <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_>" on
              > > the web.
              > >
              > > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > > nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comnuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
              > >
              > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
              > >
              > >
              > > ------------------------------
              > >
              >
            • debra jaynes
              still a nice day..and still home...hehe..hope you get to snag the caches. debra/qattales
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                still a nice day..and still home...hehe..hope you get to snag the caches.
                debra/qattales

                 
                On 1/5/06, geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
                Yet another beautiful day.  And it's supposed to rain all day Saturday.  Sigh......

                I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches.  I've had the coordinates
                for Dastardly and Muttley since Monday night. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough.
                I get off work early on Fridays.

                -=Thrak=-
                 

              • blucruzfamily
                Don t worry Thrak, they re still there waiting for you. I heard it was only supposed to be a 50% chance on Saturday now. The brunt of the storm is to move
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                  Don't worry Thrak, they're still there waiting for you.
                  I heard it was only supposed to be a 50% chance on Saturday now. The
                  brunt of the storm is to move through Friday evening and be clearing
                  out by Saturday Midday.
                  __Blu__

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geo_thrak" <geo_thrak@p...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Yet another beautiful day. And it's supposed to rain all day
                  Saturday. Sigh......
                  >
                  > I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches. I've
                  had the coordinates
                  > for Dastardly and Muttley since Monday night. Hopefully tomorrow
                  will be nice enough.
                  > I get off work early on Fridays.
                  >
                  > -=Thrak=-
                  >
                  >
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.