Re: [NUTS] Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
      and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry =)
      debra/qattales

      On 1/4/06, geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!

      -=Thrak=-

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • The Keely Family

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006

          Don't Panic.  Just add 5.

          47Dad47

          From: "The Keely Family" <keelyfam@...>
          To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: Re: [NUTS] Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!
          The sun is shining?  It is still just wet and dreary here!  boo hoo.
          and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry =)
          debra/qattales

          On 1/4/06, geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
          The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!

          -=Thrak=-

          Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • KEIRA PALMER
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
            Don't worry you arn't the only one stuck at work, but I may run out for a luch-time cache.

            :-) Keira of the C.A.K.E. UNIT

            geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
            The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!

            -=Thrak=-

          • Pat or Bert Hall

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING?  SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!

                -=Thrak=-

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:

                > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry =)
                > debra/qattales
                >

                > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
                > >
                > > The sun is shining and I'm stuck at work and I can't stand it!!!!!
                > >
                > > -=Thrak=-

                > > ------------------------------

              • debra jaynes
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                  lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am  a bit rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
                  debra

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                    Yet another beautiful day.  And it's supposed to rain all day Saturday.  Sigh......

                    I soooooo want to go snag the last two Wacky Races caches.  I've had the coordinates
                    for Dastardly and Muttley since Monday night. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough.
                    I get off work early on Fridays.

                    -=Thrak=-

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes <qattales@g...> wrote:

                    > lololololololol..well i didn't sleep last night..i am a bit
                    > rummy...considering my expertise with my gps rummy might be the way to go.
                    > debra
                    >

                    > On 1/4/06, geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Soooooooo....... You're at HOME and not out CACHING? SICK, SICK,
                    > > SICK!!!!!
                    > >
                    > > -=Thrak=-
                    > >

                    > > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, debra jaynes qattales@g... wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > and i am at home with the day off...neener neener neener...lol...sorry
                    > > =)
                    > > > debra/qattales

                    > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=6bX9ZJVWbbjLrxgtygU7Qw>
                    > > Craft
                    > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=oGA0_NqBNXK-md3ckUSFyA>
                    > > Treasure
                    > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Treasure+seeker&w1=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Treasure+seeker&c=3&s=66&.sig=9XB3YriyQnoFnh7m8dWNrQ

                  • debra jaynes

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                        Don't worry Thrak, they're still there waiting for you.
                        I heard it was only supposed to be a 50% chance on Saturday now. The
                        brunt of the storm is to move through Friday evening and be clearing
                        out by Saturday Midday.
                        __Blu__