Re: [NUTS] Geocaching "permit" :-)

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      hi skwerl, then add mine to the list. i will be going to the event on the 12th. hope you have been able to go out and grab a few over the holidays. take care.
      debra/qat

      On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

      Well, technically it would be easier for me (since that would be no work at all J )

      But since I'm working to put together another order, I'll be happy to add yours to it.  Hopefully we'll get a few more replies in the next day or so and I'll send another order in.  I'll try to work out some way to get things to the N.U.T.S. Event for folks not coming to the RCGDS event.

      Bryan (The SKWERL)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
        In a message dated 1/3/2006 7:54:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, qattales@... writes:
        On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
        Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

        This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

        http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

        If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
        another order in the next couple of days.

        The SKWERL
         I want one of these also just let me know if you are going to put in an order and how I can get the money to you

        GeoTigger