Re: [NUTS] Geocaching "permit" :-)

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      i want one..those are cool.. is it easier on you if we just order  from the site?
      debra/qattales

      On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
      Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

      This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

      http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

      If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
      another order in the next couple of days.

      The SKWERL

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

        Well, technically it would be easier for me (since that would be no work at all J )

        But since I’m working to put together another order, I’ll be happy to add yours to it.  Hopefully we’ll get a few more replies in the next day or so and I’ll send another order in.  I’ll try to work out some way to get things to the N.U.T.S. Event for folks not coming to the RCGDS event.

        Bryan (The SKWERL)

          i want one..those are cool.. is it easier on you if we just order  from the site?

          debra/qattales

          On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright < bryan@...> wrote:

          Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

          This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

          http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

          If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
          another order in the next couple of days.

          The SKWERL

          Hobby and craft supply

          Craft hobby

          Treasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • bintigger@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
            In a message dated 1/3/2006 7:54:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, qattales@... writes:
            On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
            Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

            This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

            http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

            If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
            another order in the next couple of days.

            The SKWERL
             I want one of these also just let me know if you are going to put in an order and how I can get the money to you

            GeoTigger