Geocaching "permit" :-)

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

      This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

      http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

      If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
      another order in the next couple of days.

      The SKWERL
    • debra jaynes
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
        i want one..those are cool.. is it easier on you if we just order  from the site?
        debra/qattales

        On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
        Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

        This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

        http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

        If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
        another order in the next couple of days.

        The SKWERL

        Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

          Well, technically it would be easier for me (since that would be no work at all J )

          But since I’m working to put together another order, I’ll be happy to add yours to it.  Hopefully we’ll get a few more replies in the next day or so and I’ll send another order in.  I’ll try to work out some way to get things to the N.U.T.S. Event for folks not coming to the RCGDS event.

          Bryan (The SKWERL)

            i want one..those are cool.. is it easier on you if we just order  from the site?

            debra/qattales

            On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright < bryan@...> wrote:

            Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

            This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

            http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

            If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
            another order in the next couple of days.

            The SKWERL

            Hobby and craft supply

            Craft hobby

            Treasure seeker

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • bintigger@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
              In a message dated 1/3/2006 7:54:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, qattales@... writes:
              On 1/3/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
              Don't want any N.U.T.S. to be left out....

              This might look good on the back of the Jeep or Motorcycle :-)

              http://www.cafepress.com/keenpeople.42453110

              If anyone is interested, let me know and I could probably put together
              another order in the next couple of days.

              The SKWERL
               I want one of these also just let me know if you are going to put in an order and how I can get the money to you

              GeoTigger