Re: [NUTS] Hawaii

  • The Keely Family
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      Yes!!!!   We will have to plan to come down for some power caching that weekend.  Plunk & Froggy, can we do the TB trade at the event?
      Hope everyone is surviving the overload of water alright.  I am afraid that one of my caches may have washed away...   But, there is no way I am going down the bank to look!  Everyone please be careful.  Take care and CACHE ON!!
      KEELSX6