Re: [NUTS] Hawaii

  • The Keely Family
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      I will let you know next time I am headed for that area.  Junglejan and I are planning a caching day in the area sometime this month.  Or if someone has a cache event this month....  anything in the works?
      KEELSX6
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        FYI, Yes there is a NUTS event in the works, about the 21st... it will be posted soon. R&C

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          Yes!!!!   We will have to plan to come down for some power caching that weekend.  Plunk & Froggy, can we do the TB trade at the event?
          Hope everyone is surviving the overload of water alright.  I am afraid that one of my caches may have washed away...   But, there is no way I am going down the bank to look!  Everyone please be careful.  Take care and CACHE ON!!
          KEELSX6