NUTS in Buffalo Chips

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Just a reminder Firedawns pizza party in Westwood is this Saturday.
      Its going to be lots of fun. We hope alot of people can make it.
      There is going to be 5 Jeep travel bugs given away and some NUTS
      gear too.. Make sure to post a note on the event page if your
      going. A link to the event can be found under links on the NUTS
      home page.