RE: [NUTS] Hawaii

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005

      but...but...I am a Travel Bug! Doesn't that count?

      47Dad47

      From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      To: keelyfam@..., NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Hawaii
      Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:28:02 -0800 (PST)

      Aloha,
      Thanks KEELSX6. That would be great!  If you'll let us know when you're going to be down this way next time, we'll leave them in Small Mall #10.  Is that OK?
      Plunk & Froggy
      PS Thanks 47 Dad 47 for your kind (?) to take our trip for us! We got a refund on most of the trip, so only the travel bugs need to go.
      Thanks. or as they say in Hawaii Mahalo.
      Plunk 7 Froggy

      Yahoo! Photos

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • The Keely Family
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        I will let you know next time I am headed for that area.  Junglejan and I are planning a caching day in the area sometime this month.  Or if someone has a cache event this month....  anything in the works?
        KEELSX6

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          FYI, Yes there is a NUTS event in the works, about the 21st... it will be posted soon. R&C

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
            Yes!!!!   We will have to plan to come down for some power caching that weekend.  Plunk & Froggy, can we do the TB trade at the event?
            Hope everyone is surviving the overload of water alright.  I am afraid that one of my caches may have washed away...   But, there is no way I am going down the bank to look!  Everyone please be careful.  Take care and CACHE ON!!
            KEELSX6